As a professional consultative services provider on control, automation, and instrumentation. we take full responsibility for defining the targets, discovering the options, and making an informed system decision in order to provide complete customer satisfaction.
Consultation and Studies
• Site survey.
• Recording and analysis of the requirements.
• Design study.
• Project schedule.
• Functional specification for the control system.
• Control strategy and operational concept.
• List if IOs and components.
• Measuring point descriptions with corresponding process information.
• Network design.
• Electrical diagrams.
• Selection of devices and components.
• Cabinet design and construction.
• Programming of the controller.
• Design and configuration of the HMI/SCADA system.
• Network configuration.
• Documentation, e.g. detailed measuring point descriptions, and installation instructions.
• Factory Acceptance Test (FAT).
Project Management Office (PMO) focuses on realizing the defined project within the agreed quality, time, and cost requirements. Managing the internal and external resources in an efficient way to best suit the interests of the customers is one of the most important goals of our PMO.
Through our PMP (Project Management Professional) certified engineers we are able to supply customers with complete turnkey automation projects.
Installation and Commissioning
After the Factory Acceptance Test, with the assistance of our engineers, the system is installed, cabled, and commissioned in full compliance with industrial guidelines. It is handed over to the customer after the successful completion of a Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
• Installation and cabling
• Loop tests
• Commissioning (including system integration, device configuration, and testing)
• Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
• Hand-over of complete documentation
• Training of staff